Steps to Disable Pop-up Blocker
Disabling pop-up blockers depends on browser implementations and security software installed on your computer. Please refer to your documentation on your browser and/or security software for more information on how to disable this setting for this site.
Allow Pop-ups for this site in Internet Explorer 7
- Click the Tools button, click Pop-up Blocker, and then click Pop-up Blocker Settings.
- In the Address of website to allow box, type the address (or URL) of the website you want to see pop-ups from, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
Allow Pop-ups for this site in Safari
- Open the Safari menu and select the Preferences option.
- In the window that displays, click on the Security option.
- Remove the checkmark from the Block pop-up windows option.
- Close the window.
Allow Pop-ups for this site in FireFox
- Go to the Tools menu, then Options, then Content.
- Click the Exceptions... button next to Block Pop-up Windows.
- Type barronsanatomy.com in the Address of Web Site box.
- Click Allow.
- Click Close and OK to close the preferences windows.